Broker Distribution Insight: Which Insurers Lead the Way?
- Pages: 28
- Published: May 2018
- Report Code: FS0046IA
"Broker Distribution Insight: Which Insurers Lead the Way?", report explores which insurers brokers rate as best in class for 10 categories, including e-trading capability, extranet sites, product material, online support, and claims service. It highlights the standout insurers across the board and within each category over time. It also shows in which categories the top insurers are rated best by brokers. The report illustrates what brokers are looking for from insurers, enabling them to adapt their distribution strategy with broker needs in mind.
Broker servicing in the commercial insurance space is dominated by a select few insurers that have continually surpassed their competitors in most performance areas. Aviva, Allianz, and AXA made up the top three in all but one of the 10 categories when brokers were asked to name the insurer they perceived as performing the best across a number of different elements.
Aviva was the standout performer across the majority of categories, while Allianz and AXA frequently competed for second place. An area that is considerably unexplored by insurers is social media, with the vast majority of respondents undecided over the “best in class” when using platforms such as LinkedIn.
– Aviva is the standout performer across the majority of categories asked of brokers.
– Use of social media tools by insurers within the B2B space remains largely unexplored.
– A key battleground for insurers is in e-trading, where Aviva leads Allianz and AXA.
Reasons to buy
– Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it meets broker needs.
– Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations revolutionize broker servicing.
– Benchmark yourself against other insurers in the market.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Top Insurers in Servicing Brokers
Best in Class, by Service