FinTrack: April 2019
- Pages: 21
- Published: May 2019
- Report Code: FS0042TT
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
– Visa launches beta API for Visa Next
– Cytora looks to data analytics and AI to transform underwriting
– Emirates NBD’s WhatsApp banking goes live
– Citi partners with Schroders to launch behavioral finance tool.
Reasons to buy
– Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
– Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
– Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Visa launches beta API for Visa Next
Fingopay to launch finger vein payment system
Huddle lets policyholders give back to causes they care about
Theo combines a dashcam with telematics, voice recognition, and ADAS
Cytora looks to data analytics and AI to transform underwriting
Nestlings allows users to gamify their savings
Emirates NBD’s WhatsApp banking goes live
MoneyLion launches Financial Heartbeat
Charles Schwab adopts subscription model for its hybrid robo-advice service
Stableton Financial launches alternative investments platform
Citi partners with Schroders to launch behavioral finance tool