FinTrack: March 2019
- Pages: 21
- Published: April 2019
- Report Code: FS0040TT
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
– Apple announces new credit card
– DeadHappy aims to simplify and modernize life insurance
– Monese partners with Avios to reward debit card spending
– Swissquote introduces virtual reality trading app.
Reasons to buy
– FinTrack will help you to:
– Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
– Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
– Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
RBS pilots biometric payment card
Apple announces new credit card
Wilov targets drivers with less than three years’ experience
DeadHappy aims to simplify and modernize life insurance
Zesty.ai uses AI and aerial imagery to gather building data
Tesco launches Siri-enabled app
Stash moves into retail banking
Monese partners with Avios to reward debit card spending
Finhay offers mutual fund investments for Vietnam’s millennials
Morgan Stanley acquires Solium to enhance its wealth offering
Cashwerkz adds new at-call deposit partners to its platform