Fuel Cards in Denmark 2021 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2024, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Denmark.
Fleet card volumes declined by 4.7% from 1,178.6 million liters in 2019 to 1,122.8 million liters in 2020
The total number of service stations in Denmark declined by 0.3% from 2,048 in 2019 to 2,042 in 2020. More than 12,500 new fuel cards will be issued during 2020-2024, resulting in a total of 673,643 cards in the market. Out of the total active cards in the market, 77.8% will be held by fleet vehicles and 22.2% by CRT vehicles. Fuel card volumes will rise by 4.1% during 2020-2024, reaching 1,991.2 million liters in 2024.
Reasons to Buy
– Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Danish fuel card market.
– Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
– Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
– Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
– Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Northern European markets, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
X (Uno X Energi)
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Northern European Overview
Competitor Card Analysis