COVID-19 Impact on Yum! Brands, H2 2020 Update
- Pages: 15
- Published: December 2020
- Report Code: CSCV2088CI
"COVID-19 Impact on Yum! Brands, H2 2020 Update" reports key findings as of October 27, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Yum! Brands' business came to a standstill during the lockdowns and has been adversely impacted by the continuing pandemic and social distance measures post-relaxation.
The company is taking all possible measures to protect its employees, franchises, and customers from the pandemic. Its QSRs are likely to be impacted more than its FSRs. Operational changes may help the company to mitigate losses by offering curbside pick-up and primarily transitioning from the on-premise model to an off-premise one.
– Declining sales for all cuisine types will result in declining revenue growth for Yum! Brands in 2020.
– Chicken QSRs, the largest cuisine type for the brand, could lose $4.7bn in 2020.
– Yum! Brands' sentiment score remained stable amid the ongoing pandemic.
– The company focused on inorganic growth during the pandemic.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the foodservice channel by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 impact analysis on Yum! Brands key findings as of October 27, 2020
Geographic spread analysis COVID 19 vs Yum! brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 on cuisine types by region
Yum! Brands exposure: brand sales by region and cuisine type vs regional impact levels
The impact of COVID-19 on restaurant outlet types by region
Yum! Brands' exposure: brand sales by region and outlet type vs regional impact levels