COVID-19 Impact on L’Oréal, H2 2020 Update
- Pages: 16
- Published: November 2020
- Report Code: CSCV2080CI
"COVID-19 Impact on L'Oréal, H2 2020 Update" reports key findings as of October 1, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Cosmetics and toiletries sales have been severely impacted by the closure of retail outlets and salons and reduced consumption of beauty products by consumers, impacting L'Oréal's business performance across various regions. However, L'Oréal, as one of the leading companies in the cosmetics industry, has a strong brand portfolio and global presence, which will help the company to navigate the crisis. Furthermore, the company's investments in digitalization and e-commerce are paying off as it witnessed strong growth in online sales in H1 2020, which will help it to minimize losses caused by the pandemic.
– L'Oréal's sales are affected across regions, but its e-commerce business provides resilience to the COVID-19 pandemic.
– L'Oréal's dependence on cosmetics and toiletries will impact company sales by $6.7bn in 2020.
– L'Oréal is to see a decline in sales in the make-up, fragrances, and skincare sectors.
– North America and Asia to be the most impacted regions for L'Oréal's skincare sector.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 impact analysis on L'Oréal key findings as of October 1, 2020
Geographic spread analysis COVID-19 vs L'Oréal brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 on L'Oréal's regional sectors
L'Oréal 2020 exposure: brand sales at risk by region and industry