COVID-19 Impact on Monster Beverage
- Pages: 13
- Published: May 2020
- Report Code: CSCV2008CI
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact: Monster Beverage reports key findings as of April 27, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The company is likely to face a major upheaval in its sales due to the global pandemic. However, it can leverage its strong brand image and adopt defensive strategies to arrest the decline in sales to some extent.
– Monster Beverage should adopt defensive strategies to counter the impact of the disease on its sales.
– Monster Beverage's presence solely in non-alcoholic beverages industry puts it at a huge risk during the global pandemic.
– Non-alcoholic beverages sales across the globe are expected to witness a decline owing to COVID-19, with North America and Asia forecast to be the worst-hit regions.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 Impact analysis on Monster Beverage – key findings as of 27th April 2020
Monster Beverage should adopt defensive strategies to counter the impact of the disease on its sales
Geographic spread analysis – COVID-19 vs Monster Beverage's brand sales
Monster Beverage's presence solely in non-alcoholic beverages industry puts it at a huge risk during the global pandemic
Global impact: the impact of COVID-19 on industry sales in 2020
Monster Beverage's exposure: brand sales by region and sector vs regional impact levels
Monster Beverage's lack of business diversification is likely to spell trouble amid the coronavirus outbreak
Non-alcoholic beverages exposure: brand sales by region and sector vs regional impact levels
Monster Beverage should focus on defensive strategies to mitigate losses