Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Venezuela
- Pages: 46
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS4019MF
The Venezuelan Wine market is led by the Still Wine category in both value and volume terms. The Fortified Wine category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in volume terms, while the Still wine category is expected to record the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A., LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A. and Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A. are the leading market players in Venezuela.
• The Wine market in Venezuela is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2015-2020.
• The Fortified Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Still Wine category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020.
• The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
• The Wine market in Venezuela account for nearly one-fifth of the overall Wine & Spirits retail sales in the country.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A.
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
Bodegas Marqués de Cáceres
La Huerta Winery
VIÑA CONO SUR S.A.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for the Venezuelan Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Venezuelan Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in the Venezuelan Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Venezuelan Wine market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in VEF and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to VEF
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020