Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Ukraine
- Pages: 47
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS4017MF
The Wine market in Ukraine is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015. Ukraine's Wine market is led by the Still Wine category in both value and volume terms while the Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register fastest volume growth during 2015-2020. Sovetskoe and Inkerman are the leading brands in the country.
• The Wine market in Ukraine is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015.
• The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Madeira segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Fortified Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in Ukraine’s Wine market.
• Inkerman Fine Vintage Wine Llc and Kiev winery are the leading players in Still Wine and Sparkling Wine categories in Ukraine.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Massandra Imperial Estate
Barton & Guestier
Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei Kg
Novy Svet Winery
Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A.
Alcohol Traditions Llc
Alef Vinal Company
Alianta Vin Moldova
Calvet S.A France
Crimean Vodka Company Ltd
Distell Group Limited
Inkerman Fine Vintage Wine Llc
JV Iceberg LTD winery
Vina Canepa S.A.
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for the Ukrainian Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Ukrainian Wine market
• Degree of trade up/down in the Ukrainian Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in the Ukrainian Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Ukrainian Wine market
• Leading distribution channels ((volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in UAH and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to UAH
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020