Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Slovakia
- Pages: 46
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS4008MF
The Wine market in Slovakia is expected to register similar growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015. The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market and is expected to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Slovakia's Wine & Spirits market. Glass and bottle are most commonly used packaging material in the Slovakian Wine market.
• The Wine market in Slovakia is forecast to register a CAGR of5.0% during 2015-2020.
• The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Slovakian Wine market.
• Piccini Chianti is the leading Still Wine brand in Slovakia.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
HUBERT J. E. SPOL. S R.O.
HUBERT J. E. SPOL. S R.O.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Pro Soare sekt a.s.
spol. s r.o.
Cave Tibava Ltd.
Cavit s.c. Via del Ponte
Groupe Grands Chais De France
Les Grands Chais de France
Louis Latour Winery
Wineries Topolcianky Ltd.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Slovakia's Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Slovakia’s Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Slovakia’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Slovakia's Wine market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Penetration of private label by category in Slovakia's Wine market
• Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020