Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Singapore
- Pages: 46
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS4007MF
The Wine market in Singapore is expected to register similar growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market. Sherry segment is expected to gain share growth within the Fortified Wine category. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the market. Glass is the only packaging material used in Singapore's Wine market.
• The Wine market in Singapore is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2015-2020.
• The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Sherry segment is expected to gain share growth within the Fortified Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in Singapore’s Wine market.
• Pernod Ricard S.A. is the leading player in Still Wine category in Singapore.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Fladgate & Yeatman – Vinhos
Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI)
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Alice White Wines
Ashbrook Estate Pty Ltd.
Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard Pty Ltd
Bruce Murray Wines
Casella Wines PTY Ltd.
Château Cheval Blanc
Constellation Brands Inc.
Deetlefs Wines (Pty) Ltd
Hill River Estate Wines Pty Ltd
La Manda Wines
La Terre Winery
Long Flat Winery
Marqués De Riscal
Pasos De Tango
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Rongopai Wines Limited
Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
Vina Carmen SA
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Singapore's Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Singapore's Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Singapore's Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Singapore's Wine market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in SGD and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to SGD
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020