Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Peru
- Pages: 48
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS4000MF
The Wine market in Peru is forecast to grow at a lower CAGR during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The market is led by the Still Wine category in both value and volume terms and it is expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Wine market in Peru. Ocucaje, Tacama and Santiago Queirolo are the leading brands in the Peruvian Wine market.
• The Wine market in Peru is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2015-2020.
• The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Peruvian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Wine market.
• The Vermouth segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Fortified Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Peruvian Wine market.
• Santiago Queirolo is the leading player in the Still Wine category in Peru.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Bodegas y Viñedos Tabernero SAC
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Viña Ocucaje S.A
Blanc de Foc
Bodega Dante Robino S.A.
Castillo Perelada SA
Cavas Del Castillo De Perelada
E. & J. gallo Winery
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei Kg
Intipalka Valle Del Sol
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
Molinos rio de la plata sa
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Rocca Dei Forti
The Wine Bottega
Viña Tacama S.A.
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
Bodega Luigi Bosca
Bodegas Marqués de Cáceres
Hoya de Cadenas
Misiones De Rengo
Molinos rio de la plata sa
Viu Manent Winery
Viña Cousiño Macul Av.
Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Peru's Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Peru’s Wine market
• Degree of trade up/down in Peru’s Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Peru’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Peru's Wine market
• Leading distribution channels ((volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in PEN and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to PEN
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior – Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020