Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Norway
- Pages: 49
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3999MF
The Norwegian Wine market is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015. The Sparkling Wine category is expected to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the market. Andresen porto is the leading player in the Norwegian Wine market.
• The Wine market in Norway is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015.
• The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Cava segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Sparkling Wine category.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Norway’s Wine market.
• Jh Andresen is the leading player in Still Wine category in Norway.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Barão de Vilar
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Sogevinus – Fine Wines SA
Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
Casa Vinicola Zonin
Comte De Ninot
Consorzio Tutela Del Vino Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecc
F.W. Langguth Erben Gmbh & Co. Kg
Farm Albino Armani
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Grans Bryggeri As
Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei Kg
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Lanson International Diffusion
Nuiton-Beaunoy Cave Hautes-COT
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Solver Jose S.A.
Vina Casal De Gorchs S.A
B & K Int
Balatonboglari Borgazdasag Zrt
Barone Ricasoli S.P.A
Bodegas Marqués de Cáceres
Casa Santos Lima Companhia das Vinhas SA
Casa Vinicola Botter Carlo & CSPA
Chapelle Du Bois
Constellation Brands Inc.
J. Bäumer Weinkellerei
Kellermeister Johann Bihn
Les Grands Chais de France
MGM Mondo del Vino
Marques De Chivite
Masi Agricola S.P.A
Mondo del Vino
Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Norway's Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Norway's Wine market
• Degree of trade up/down in Norway's Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Norway's Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Norway's Wine market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in NOK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to NOK
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020