Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Denmark
- Pages: 49
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3981MF
The Wine market in Denmark is forecast to grow at a marginally higher growth rate during 2010-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The market is led by the Still Wine category in both value and volume terms while the Sparkling Wine category is expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel for Wine market in Denmark. Henriques & Henriques, Primavera rose and Savanha are the leading brands in Denmark's Wine market.
• The Wine market in Denmark is forecast to register a CAGR of 3.7% during 2015-2020.
• The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Danish consumers are opting for premium products in the Wine market.
• The Cava segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Sparkling Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Danish Wine market.
• Winecorp SA is the leading player in the Still Wine category in Denmark.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Harvey & Son (Lewes) Ltd
Henriques & Henriques-Vinhos
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Sogevinus – Fine Wines SA
Muscat de Rivesaltes
Castillo Perelada SA
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
NV Fratelli Cella
Trinchero Family Estates
Caves Martin Zahn A Ribeauville
Dopff Au Moulin
Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA
Casella Wines PTY Ltd.
Constellation Brands Inc.
Distell Group Limited
E. & J. gallo Winery
Groupe Val D'Orbieu
Jose Maria da Fonseca
Kwv Holdings Ltd
Miguel Torres Sa
Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
Viña Cono Sur S.A.
Vina Santa Rita SA
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Denmark’s Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Denmark’s Wine market
• Degree of trade up/down in Denmark's Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Denmark’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Denmark's Wine market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in DKK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to DKK
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior – Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020