Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in the Czech Republic
- Pages: 47
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3980MF
The Czech Republic Wine market is led by the Still Wine category in volume terms as on 2015, while Still Wine and Sparkling Wine categories are forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Madeira segment is expected to gain share growth within the Fortified Wine category. On-trade transactions account for majority share in distribution of products in the market. Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Czech Republic’s Wine market.
• The Wine market in the Czech Republic is expected to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015.
• The Still Wine and Sparkling Wine categories are forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
• The Madeira segment is expected to gain share growth within the Fortified Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Czech Republic’s Wine market.
• Bohemia Sekt, S.R.O. is the leading player in Sparkling Wine category in the Czech Republic.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Societe des Vins et Spiritueux La Martiniquaise S.A.S.
Chateau Bzenec Vineyard
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Templar cellars Cejkovice wine cooperative
Castle winery Bzenec
Félix Solís Avantis S.A
Groupe Grands Chais De France
spol. s ro
Louis Latour Winery
SCHRODER & SCHYLER
Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
Vinselekt Michlovský a.s.
Wakefield Clare Valley Winery
Winery Chapels Ltd.
Winery Waldberg Vrbovec Ltd.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for the Czech Republic's Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Czech Republic's Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in the Czech Republic's Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Czech Republic's Wine market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in CZK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to CZK
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020