Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Colombia
- Pages: 48
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3979MF
The Colombian Wine market is led by the Still Wine category in both value and volume terms. The Fortified Wine category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Colombian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Wine market. On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share for Wine products in the country. Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. and Bodegas del rhin ltda are the leading market players in Colombia. type in the Bulgarian Wine market.
• The Wine market in Colombia is forecast to register a CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020.
• The Fortified Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• Purchasing behavior of Colombians is inclined toward value for money products in the Wine market.
• The Champagne segment is expected to gain share growth within the Sparkling Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Colombian Wine market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
bodegas del rhin ltda
casa vinicola los frayles sa
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
casa grajales sa
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Vicente Gandia Pla
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
vina carta vieja sa
Vina Santa Rita SA
bodegas de mosela ltda
manuelita y imp el trebol
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for the Colombian Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Colombian Wine market
• Degree of trade up/down in the Colombian Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in the Colombian Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Colombian Wine market
• Leading distribution channels ((volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Penetration of private label by category in the Colombian Wine market
• Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in COP and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to COP
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior – Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020