Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Argentina
- Pages: 46
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3970MF
The Wine market in Argentina is forecast to grow at a stable growth rate during 2015-2020. The market is led by the Still Wine category in both value and volume terms while the Fortified Wine category is expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel for Wine market in Argentina. Chandon, Toro and Cinzano are the leading brands in the Argentine Wine market.
• The Wine market in Argentina is forecast to register a CAGR of 3.6% during 2015-2020.
• The Fortified Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
• The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
• Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Argentine Wine market.
• Chandon is the leading brand in the Sparkling Wine category in Argentina.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Bodegas Y Viñedos Pascual Toso S.A.
Federico De Alvear
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Bodegas Y Vinedos Robino Y Cia S.A.
Bodega Norton S.A.
Bodegas Chandon S.A.
Finca La Celia
Molinos rio de la plata sa
Viñedos Y Bodegas Sainte Sylvie
Cavas De Santa Maria S.A.
Fecovita coop ltda
Felix lavaque sa
Grupo penaflor sa
Valentin Bianchi sacif.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile Market Overview
• Value and volume analysis for Argentina's Wine market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Argentina’s Wine market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Argentina’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Argentina’s Wine market
• Leading distribution channels ((volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in ARS and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to ARS
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior – Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020