Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Sweden
- Pages: 57
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3962MF
The Spirits market in Sweden is expected to decline in value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Swedish Spirits market is led by the Whiskey category in volume as well as in value terms. The Tequila & Mezcal category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020.
• The Whiskey category has the highest volume share in the overall Spirits market.
• The Whiskey category is the largest value category in Sweden’s Spirits market.
• On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Tequila & Mezcal category.
• Altia Corporation is the leading player in the Brandy category.
• The Flavoured Vodka segment is expected to gain share growth within the Vodka category.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Swedish Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Ths Bache Gabrielsen
Beam Suntory Inc.
Gutsbrennerei Alfons Walcher K.G.
Nils Oscar Company
Svensk Export Vodka AB
Barceló Export Import
Matusalem & Company
Calvados des Capucins
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Destilerias Sierra Unidas S.A. De C.V
Mccormick Distilling Company
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for the Swedish Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Swedish Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in the Swedish Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Swedish Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in SEK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to SEK
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020