Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Slovakia
- Pages: 58
- Published: September 2016
- Report Code: CS3958MF
The Spirits market in New Zealand is expected to register higher growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. New Zealand’s consumers are opting for value for money products in the Spirits market. The Whiskey category has the highest volume share in 2015 while the Liqueurs category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth among all categories during 2015-2020. On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Tequila & Mezcal category. Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type. Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. is a major player of Rum in New Zealand's Spirits market.
• The Specialty Spirits category has the highest volume share in the overall Spirits market.
• The Vodka category is expected to record maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
• On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Gin & Genver category.
• Cuerpo and Appleton are the leading brands of Rum in Slovakia.
• Private label products in the Whiskey category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in Slovakia's Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Beam Suntory Inc.
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
Granette & Starorežná Distilleries A.S.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Stock Spirits Group
Vitis Pezinok spol. s ro
Berry Bros & Rudd.
Lucas Bols B.V.
Prodal 94 S.R.L.
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Milan METELKA a. s.
Rudolf Jelínek A.S.
J.Wray & Nephew Limited
Cooperativa Tequilera La Magdalena
S.C. De R.L
Sazerac Company Inc.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Slovakia's Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Slovakia’s Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Slovakia’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Slovakia's Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Penetration of private label by category in Slovakia's Spirits market
• Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 13: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 14:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020