Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Romania
- Pages: 56
- Published: September 2016
- Report Code: CS3954MF
The Spirits market in Romania is led by the Brandy category, both in terms of value and volume in 2015. The Liqueurs category is forecast to register fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Russia’s Spirits market. Glass is the only packaging material that is used in the Romanian Spirits market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass and Rigid Metal ; container data for: Bottle.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Alexandrion Grup Romania
Beam Suntory Inc.
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Prodal 94 S.R.L.
Remy Coitreau Group
S.C. VALCO S.A.
S.C. ZAREA S.A.
De Kuyper Royal Distillers
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei Kg
Vincon Vrancea S.A.
J.Wray & Nephew Limited
Cooperativa Tequilera La Magdalena
S.C. De R.L
ARMS Agencies Pty Ltd
Alcoprod Service S.A
Hill Thomson & Co Ltd
The Edrington Group
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Table of Contents
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
– Value and volume analysis for Romania’s Spirits market
– Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Romania’s Spirits market
– Degree of trade up/down in Romania’s Spirits market
– Volume analysis by category
– Market value and growth rates, by category
– Historic and forecast value analysis by category
– Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
– Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
– Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in Romania’s Wine & Spirits market
– Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Romania's Spirits market
– Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
– Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
– Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
– Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
– Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
– Country context
– Category value and volume data
– Sector Overview
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in RON and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to RON
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior – Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020