Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Ireland
- Pages: 57
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3941MF
The Irish Spirits market is led by the Vodka category in volume terms while Whiskey category leads in value terms. The Brandy and Rum categories are forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for spirits in the country. Glass is the only packaging material used in Ireland's Spirits market.
• The Rum category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
• The Whiskey category is the largest value category in the Ireland’s Spirits market.
• On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Tequila & Mezcal category.
• LVMH is the leading player in the Brandy category.
• The Irish Whiskey segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Whiskey category.
• Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Ireland's Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Beam Suntory Inc.
E. & J. gallo Winery
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Irish Distillers Limited
Distell Group Limited
G W Archer And Co
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Lucas Bols B.V.
Mccormick Distilling Company
Castle Brands Inc
The Northeastern Cachaça
Whyte & Mackay Ltd
The Edrington Group
United Breweries (Holdings) Limited
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Ireland's Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Ireland's Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Ireland's Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Ireland's Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020