Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Indonesia
- Pages: 54
- Published: September 2016
- Report Code: CS3940MF
The Indonesian Spirits market is led by the Specialty Spirits category in both value and volume terms. The Tequila & Mezcal category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Diageo Plc., Pernod Ricard S.A. and sumer sari mekar perkasa pt are the leading market players in the country.
• The Specialty Spirits category is the largest category by volume in the Indonesian Spirits market.
• The Tequila & Mezcal category is forecast to witness the fastest value growth during 2015-2020.
• The Light Rum segment is expected to gain share growth within the Rum category.
• The Spirits market account for nearly four-fifth of the overall Wine & Spirits retail sales in Indonesia.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Indonesian Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Pernod Ricard S.A.
LVMH Moët Hennessy • Louis Vuitton S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Lucas Bols B.V.
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Societe Des Produits Marnier Lapostolle Sa
Orang Tua Group
sumer sari mekar perkasa pt
Beam Suntory Inc. Tilaknagar Industries Ltd.,
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for the Indonesian Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Indonesian Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Key Distribution Channels
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Indonesian Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in IDR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to IDR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 13: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 14: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020