Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Finland
- Pages: 56
- Published: September 2016
- Report Code: CS3933MF
The Spirits market in Finland is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Finland’s Spirits market is led by the Vodka category in volume as well as in value terms. The Rum category is forecast to register the fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020. Diageo Plc is the leading player in Spirits market in the country.
• The Rum category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
• The Vodka category is the largest value category in Finland’s Spirits market.
• Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in Finland's Wine & Spirits market.
• Gordon's is the leading brand in the Gin & Genever category.
• The Dark Rum segment is expected to gain share growth within the Rum category.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in Finland's Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Beam Suntory Inc.
Distilleries de Matha
Distillery de Matha
Golden Hawk Napoléon V.S.O.P
J. G. Monnet & Co.
Remy Coitreau Group
Pernod Ricard S.A.
The Finsbury Distillery Co. Limited
De Danske A/S
Distell Group Limited
Fratelli Branca Distillerie Srl
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Lignell Piispanen Cafe Cognac Liqueur Nv
Lucas Bols B.V.
Oy Shaman Spirits Ltd
Waldemar Behn Gmbh
Stroh Austria Gmbh
Destilerias Sierra Unidas S.A. De C.V
Russian Standard Corporation
Constellation Brands Inc.
Quality Spirits International
Robert McKie Neil Co Limited
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Finland's Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Finland's Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Finland's Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Finland's Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020