Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Chile
- Pages: 58
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3927MF
The Spirits market in Chile is forecast to register high growth during 2015-2020 owing to a large young population base in the country. The market is led by the Specialty Spirits category while the Vodka category is expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 in both value and volume terms. Diageo Plc, Pernod Ricard S.A., Brown-Forman Corporation and Mitjans S.A. are the leading players in the market.
• The Chilean Spirits market is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2015-2020.
• The Vodka category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
• The Chilean consumers are opting for value for money products in the Spirits market.
• The Specialty Spirits category is the largest value category in the Chilean Spirits market.
• On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Tequila & Mezcal category.
• Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in the Chilean Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
Miguel Torres Sa
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Distell Group Limited
Fehrenberg Y Cia Ltda
Lucas Bols B.V.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Barceló Export Import
Compañia Licorera De Nicaragua
Destilerías Unidas S.A.
Industrias Licoreras de Guatemala
J.Wray & Nephew Limited
Matusalem & Company
Ron Santateresa C.A.
The Edrington Group
Companhia Müller De Bebidas
Cooperativa Agrícola Pisquera Elqui Limitada
Mistral Anejado En Roble
Beam Suntory Inc.
Destilerias Sierra Unidas S.A. De C.V
Fabrica de Tequila Tlaquepaque
S.A. De C.V.
Tequilas Del Señor
S.A De C.V.
CEDC International Sp. z oo
Constellation Brands Inc.
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
Russian Standard Corporation
Beam Suntory Inc.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Chile's Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Chile’s Spirits market
• Degree of trade up/down in Chile's Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Chile’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Chile’s Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in CLP and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to CLP
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior – Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020