Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Bulgaria
- Pages: 56
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3925MF
The Bulgarian Spirits market is led by the Specialty Spirits category in volume as well as in value terms. The Whiskey category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for spirits in the country.
• The Whiskey category is expected to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
• The consumption pattern remains unchanged in the Bulgarian Spirits market.
• The Specialty Spirits category is the largest value category in the Bulgarian Spirits market.
• On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Gin & Genver and Tequila & Mezcal categories.
• Savoy's and Bacardi Limited are the leading players in the Bulgarian Spirits market.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Bulgarian Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Beam Suntory Inc.
Black Sea Gold Ad
Nordix Distillery – Canning & Bottling
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Sis Industries Ltd.
Vineks Slavyantsi AD
Vinprom Peshtera Sa
Russian Standard Corporation
The Mary Jane Company
The Edrington Group
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Bulgaria's Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Bulgaria's Spirits market
• Degree of trade up/down in Bulgaria's Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Bulgaria's Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Bulgaria's Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in BGN and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to BGN
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020