Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Austria
- Pages: 59
- Published: September 2016
- Report Code: CS3922MF
The Austrian Spirits market is led by the Liqueurs category in both value and volume terms. On-trade transactions account for a significant share in the distribution of Spirits in Austria. Diageo Plc and Bacardi Limited are the leading companies in the Austrian Spirits market.
• The Whiskey category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
• The Liqueurs category is the largest value category in the Austrian Spirits market.
• On-trade transactions account for majority share in the distribution of Spirits in the Tequila & Mezcal category.
• Eristoff is the leading brand in the Vodka category.
• Private label products in the Tequila & Mezcal category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Austrian Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei Kg
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Stock Spirits Group
Lucas Bols B.V.
De Kuyper Royal Distillers
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Mozart Distillerie Gmbh
schlumberger wein & sektkellerei ag
J.Wray & Nephew Limited
S.Spitz Gesellschaft m.b.H.
Stroh Austria Gmbh
Destilerias Sierra Unidas S.A. De C.V
Beam Suntory Inc.
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Austria's Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Austria’s Spirits market
• Degree of trade up/down in the Belgian Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Austria’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Austria's Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Penetration of private label by category in Austria's Spirits market
• Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020