Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits in Argentina
- Pages: 56
- Published: August 2016
- Report Code: CS3920MF
The Spirits market in Argentina is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Liqueurs category has the highest volume share and is expected to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. On-trade transactions account for majority share in the distribution of Spirits in the Tequila & Mezcal category. Reserva San Juan and Romate are the leading brands of Brandy. Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Argentinean Spirits market.
• The Spirits market in Argentina is forecast to register a CAGR of 16.5% during 2015-2020.
• The Liqueurs category has the highest volume share in the overall Spirits market.
• The Specialty Spirits category is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% during 2015-2020.
• Food & Drink Specialists and On-trade transactions together account for 64.8% share in the distribution of Spirits in the Liqueurs category.
• Reserva San Juan and Romate are the leading brands of Brandy in Argentina.
• Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Argentinean Spirits market.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Sanchez Romate Hnos.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Distell Group Limited
Fratelli Branca Distillerie Srl
Heaven Hill Distilleries Inc.
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Limoncello Di Capri S.R.L.
Lucas Bols B.V.
Porta Hnos. Sa
Tres Blasones S.A.
Alonso Hnos S.A.I.C.I
HamptonIndustrias Reunidas De Bebidas Tatuzinho
Bodega Gabriel Boudier
CEDC International Sp. z oo
Beam Suntory Inc.
J. Llorente y Cia
llorente y cia sa
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Value and volume analysis for Argentina's Spirits market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Argentina’s Spirits market
• Volume analysis by category
• Market value and growth rates, by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Argentina’s Wine & Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Argentina's Spirits market
• Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
• Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in ARS and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to ARS
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020