Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in Singapore
- Pages: 88
- Published: June 2016
- Report Code: CS3657MF
The Savory Snacks market in Singapore will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Processed Snacks category has the highest volume share as on 2015. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material, while Hypermarkets & Supermarkets remain the leading distribution channel for the distribution of Savory Snacks in the country.
• The Savory Snacks market in Singapore will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
• Singaporean consumers are opting for premium products in the Savory Snacks market.
• The Popcorn category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Singapore’s Savory Snacks market.
• Doritos leads the Tortilla Chips segment within the Processed Snacks category.
• Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Savory Snacks market in Singapore.
Reasons to buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Seng Hua Hng Foodstuff Pte Ltd
Tai Sun (Lim Kee) Food Industries Pte Ltd
Tong Garden Co. Ltd.
Mei Heong Yuen Food
Kraft Foods Group Inc.
Conagra Foods Inc.
JG Summit Holdings Inc.
Diamond Foods Inc.
Farmland Foods Inc.
Ben Foods(S) Pte Ltd.
Mondelez International Inc
Mamee Double-Decker (M) Sdn Bhd
Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd
The Kellogg Company
Mission Foods Corporation
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
• Retail and foodservice figures –Key Takeaways
• Value and volume analysis for Argentina's Confectionery market
• Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Confectionery market
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in Argentina's Food market
• Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Argentina's Confectionery market
• Leading distribution channels ((value terms) by category
• Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
Health and Wellness analysis
• Key Health & Wellness product attributes driving sales
• Key Health & Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
• Key Health & Wellness companies and market share
• Confectionery market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Confectionery market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
• Confectionery market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
• Canadean’s consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
• For key trends in Argentina's Confectionery market:
• How the trend is influencing consumption in Argentina's Confectionery market
• How to target the trend in Argentina's Confectionery market
• How the trend will evolve in Argentina's Confectionery market
• Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
• What are the key drivers that will influence growth of confectionery market in the future
• New products launched in Argentina's Confectionery market
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Health & Wellness data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Segment definitions
• Health & Wellness definitions
• Channel definitions
• Explanation of sub-trends
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators –overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in ARS and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to ARS
Table 5: Average prices (ARS and US$) by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by segment, 2015
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Table 9: Key Health & Wellness product attributes driving sales, 2015
Table 10: Key Health & Wellness consumer benefits driving sales, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Brand share analysis by categories (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 9: Brand share analysis by segments (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 10: Key Health & Wellness companies by categories
Figure 11: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, type, closure, 2015
Figure 12: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure, 2015-2020