COVID-19 Impact on Doctor’s Associates (Subway), Update 2021
- Pages: 15
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: CS21027CI
"COVID-19 Impact on Doctor's Associates (Subway), Update 2021" reports key findings as of 20th April, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The foodservice industry has borne the brunt of COVID-19 pandemic during the peak of virus spread across the globe in 2020, owing to lockdowns and restrictions in most countries . Even during the early months of 2021, a second wave of the virus forced governments to impose local restrictions, which impacted the operations of Doctor's Associates in various countries. However, with vaccination programs fully in force in major markets of the company, its operations are expected to get back to normal gradually over the next couple of years. The positive outlook for the QSR market over the forecast period and Subway’s strong brand position are expected to help the company fare better than its rivals during the next couple of years.
– Doctor's Associates should strengthen its presence in fast growing Asian market, although North America will grow over the forecast period.
– Doctor's Associates must focus on enhancing its investments in various themes, especially the internet of things and social media.
– Doctor's Associates has been actively investing in online food delivery and sensory and indulgence themes; however, it needs to focus on supply chain management outlook during 2020-2025.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Doctor's Associates (Subway)
Restaurant Brands International (RBI)
Seven & I Holdings
Jollibee Foods Corp
Dine Brands Global
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 impact analysis on Doctor's Associates key findings as of 20 th April 2021
Geographic spread analysis – Doctor's Associates brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
The forecasts for Doctor's Associates regional sectors