COVID-19 Impact on Diageo, Update 2021
- Pages: 19
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: CS21017CI
"COVID-19 Impact on Diageo, Update 2021" reports key findings as of 17th March, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The pandemic has taken a toll on the majority of consumer goods companies, including Diageo. However, the company’s geographic diversification is expected to pave the way for recovery after the pandemic. Moreover, the company’s key regions and sectors are predicted to record decent growth between 2020-2025 in volume terms. Overall, the company is expected to perform well in the forecast period.
– India and Kenya, key markets for Diageo, remain affected by the pandemic.
– The Middle East, North Africa, and Africa are projected to be fast-growing regions for beer and cider sector over the forecast period.
– The positive outlook in Asia and Africa over the forecast period will boost Diageo’s alcoholic beverages volume sales.
– Diageo has actively invested in themes such as health and wellness and sustainability in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Far West Spirits
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 impact analysis on Diageo key findings as of 17th March2021
Geographic spread analysis – Diageo brand sale
The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
The forecasts on Diageo’s regional sectors
Company Overview – Diageo
Consumer goods industry impact
Diageo’s brand sales by sector and region