COVID-19 Impact on Constellation Brands, Update 2021
- Pages: 17
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: CS21016CI
"COVID-19 Impact on Constellation Brands, Update 2021" reports key findings as of 24th March, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Although the alcoholic beverages industry will witness muted growth as a result of the epidemic, strong consumer demand for the established brands of Constellation will drive the growth for the company. Moreover, the company’s diversified presence in terms of both geography and product range leaves it fairly well-placed to recover from the crisis.
– In spite of the COVID-19 impact, beer, cider, and wine are projected to grow across all regions.
– Constellation Brands' wine business is expected to drive the company’s overall sales after the impact of COVID-19.
– Constellation Brands is investing in augmented reality and ecommerce to improve the consumer experience.
– The company's sentiment score has fallen reflecting the reduced sales of vaccine and consumer healthcare products.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Far West Spirits
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 impact analysis on Constellation Brands key findings as of 24th March 2021
Geographic spread analysis – Constellation Brands brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
The forecasts on Constellation Brands' regional sectors
Company Overview – Constellation Brands
Consumer goods industry impact
Constellation Brands Inc's brand sales by sector and region
The impact of COVID-19 on Constellation Brands in thematic scorecards