COVID-19 Impact on Anheuser-Busch InBev, Update 2021
- Pages: 18
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: CS21015CI
"COVID-19 Impact on Anheuser-Busch InBev, Update 2021" reports key findings as of 23rd March, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Being the largest alcoholic beverage company, with a wide range of products in the beer and cider sector across the globe, gives AB InBev an advantage over its peers in combating the pandemic. Overall, the company has several core strengths that leave it well placed to deal with the current crisis.
– AB InBev has strong presence in Latin American countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Peru and Argentina
– AB InBev to experience favorable market conditions in all sectors across most of the regions over the forecast period
– Brand and geographic diversity in the beer & cider sector will help AB InBev to perform well over the forecast period
– AB InBev's sentiment score increases after a surge in the revenue during the quarter
– AB InBev is particularly investing in direct-to-consumer and ecommerce, amid the pandemic outbreak
Reasons to buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Far West Spirits
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 impact analysis on Anheuser Busch InBev key findings as of 23rd March 2021
Geographic spread analysis – Anheuser Busch InBev brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
The forecasts on Anheuser-Busch InBev's regional sectors
Company overview – Anheuser-Busch InBev
Consumer goods industry impact
Anheuser-Busch InBev's brand sales by sector and region
The impact of COVID-19 on Anheuser Busch InBev in thematic scorecards
Deep dive into Anheuser-Busch InBev' scorecard