The global non-alcoholic beverages industry saw a downward volume and value trajectory between 2019 and 2020, and will then experience a recovery, but will still underperform the forecast growth calculated before the COVID-19 outbreak. Although some consumers have stockpiled certain categories (such as hot coffee, packaged water) during the pandemic, overall fewer non-alcoholic beverages have been bought than normal, as they are perceived as non-essential in uncertain financial times. However, over 2020-23, the industry is expected to recover, albeit more slowly than before the pandemic.
This report outlines the market trends and consumer behavior impacting the non-alcoholic drinks and what implications these may have on the industry's future. It further explores the evolution of the market amid COVID-19, company performance and news, as well as inspiring product innovation.
– Innovative combinations of flavors are desired in the sector.
– Focusing on health and wellness will drive the sector in the future.
– Sustainability will continue to have a major role in how brands design the packaging.
– Online shopping is here to stay.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant market and consumer trends that are driving the non-alcoholic drinks sector.
– Gain a broader understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the non-alcoholic beverages sector and its impact on consumer spending and preferences.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Keurig Dr Pepper
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Sector Landscapes 2021: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
1. Industry overview
2. News analysis
3. Shopping behavior
4. Deals analysis
5. Innovation analysis
6. Take outs