Wider Opportunities for a Snap-Opening Vacuum Pack – Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept
- Pages: 15
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: CS21002SA
"Wider Opportunities for a Snap-Opening Vacuum Pack – Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept" uses GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in South Korea by Lotte International for its L'Grow Hankki Togtog washed rice, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a snap-opening vacuum pack, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Grow Hankki Togtog washed rice snap-opening vacuum pack.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData's TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use GlobalData's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Lotte International co. Ltd.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
About GlobalData's Research
What is Seize+Adapt?
The packaging innovation: convenience
How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
Wider opportunities for a snap opening vacuum pack