Wider Opportunities for a Monodose Twin-Blister Pack – Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept
- Pages: 15
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: CS21001SA
"Wider Opportunities for a Monodose Twin-Blister Pack – Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept" uses GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in Austria by COMPO Austria for Compo 2in1 Universal-Aufbaukur plant food, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a thermoformed plastics twin-blister pack that provides a convenient monodose for busy consumers, and considers how the format could potentially cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the Compo 2in1 Universal-Aufbaukur pack format.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData's TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use GlobalData's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Seize+Adapt?
The packaging innovation: convenience
How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
Wider opportunities for a monodose twin blister pack