"Top Trends in Beauty and Grooming 2020" outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the global beauty and grooming market. It addresses which trends and features are driving consumption by region and key demographics and how they are changing the industry. Analysis also extends to key ingredient and packaging trends, as well as future-focused insight that indicates prospective growth drivers for the sector.
The beauty and grooming industry is heavily influenced by global social, economic and demographic changes. Like most trends, younger consumers are at the forefront, but social media platforms have increased visibility of so many communities. This shows that identities such as age, race, gender, and ethnicity are at the forefront of innovation and consumer engagement. Health and the climate emergency are also front of mind for consumers and many brands understand this and are creating products to meet these demands. Trends such as self-expression, sustainability, and wellness continue to be extremely relevant; however, the broader interpretations of these trends and product examples show how the industry is expanding its offerings to meet diverse consumer demand.
– Consumers expect brands to offer 360-degree sustainability, from the packaging to the sourcing and ingredients.
– Self-expression continues to be high priority in this sector with a particular focus on personalization based on age.
– Brands are investing in AI for personalization and learning from indie brands to reach loyal younger consumers.
Reasons to Buy
– Assessment of key trends globally and categories driving sales per region.
– In-depth analysis of which demographics are driving trends and specific categories.
– Forward-looking recommendations and future innovation opportunities.
Florence by Mills
Dollar Shave Club
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Consumer Trends: what behaviors are influencing demand for beauty and grooming
Loving Yourself by Loving Nature
The Well in Wellness Goes Deeper
New Route to You
Beauty by Algorithm
Looking Ahead: future innovation opportunities in beauty and grooming