Plastic Jar with Scoop Leveler – Wider Opportunities for the New Packaging Concept
- Pages: 15
- Published: September 2020
- Report Code: CS2005SA
"Plastic Jar with Scoop Leveler – Wider Opportunities for the New Packaging Concept" uses GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in Austria by Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel for baking powder, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a pack that incorporates a scoop leveling feature to assist with measuring, and considers how the format could potentially cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the Dr. Oetker pack format.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData's TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use GlobalData's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel GmbH
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Seize+Adapt?
The Packaging Innovation: Convenience
How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
Wider opportunities for a plastic jar with scoop leveler