Global Dairy and Soy Food Sector Overview – Market Characteristics and Shopping Behavior driving Innovation in the sector
- Pages: 32
- Published: August 2020
- Report Code: CS2001SL
Consumers are particularly price- and health-conscious in a world significantly impacted by COVID-19. During this period, the dairy sector has demonstrated resilience compared to other sectors, solidifying its place as a staple food group within consumers' diets. However, the pandemic has also drastically altered consumer lifestyles and what they seek when shopping for dairy products, making it essential that brands understand these changes to accurately inform future strategy and decision-making.
This report outlines the market trends and consumer behavior impacting the dairy sector and what implications these may have on the industry's future. It further explores the evolution of the market amid COVID-19, company performance, and news, as well as inspiring product innovation.
– Almost a third of global consumers claim to be buying more white milk since the start of the pandemic.
– Almost half of global consumers claim to be buying dairy products that are in the middle of the price range amid the pandemic.
– One in five global consumers claim to be buying dairy products that are at the lower end of the price range amid the pandemic.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant market and consumer trends that are driving the dairy sector.
– Gain a broader understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the dairy sector and its impact on consumer spending and preferences.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Sector Landscapes: Dairy