Top Trends in Pet Products 2019
- Pages: 39
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: CS1917CT
"Top Trends in Pet Products 2019" is part of GlobalData's Top Trends series. It examines the key consumer behaviors that are shaping preferences within this space, and subsequently how this is translating into innovation and future opportunities.
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting prepared meals and meal components. This overarching segment covers an array of core categories, including: prepared meals; meat, fish, and poultry; pasta, rice, and noodles; fruit and vegetables; oils and fats; bread and cereals; sauces, dressings, and condiments; and savory and deli foods. The trends explored include consumers seeking out realistic plant-based alternatives to meat, and the growing popularity of meal kit services.
– Amid the increasing demands for tailored pet food responding to pet owners' specific desires or values, brands are finding a more gastronomical way to offer individualistic pet food.
– Health is the top priority among pet owners, and more personalized pet healthcare resonates with those owners.
– Tech-savvy Millennial pet owners lead digitalization in pets' lifestyles, leveraging smart-home appliances and wearable devices to look after their pets.
– Capitalizing on the humanization trend, start-ups and pet food brands tap into fresh customized food delivery services for pets.
Reasons to buy
– Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers as well as showcasing best-in-class innovation examples throughout.
– Learn what consumer behavior is driving innovation using GlobalData's latest consumer research.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Green Coast Pet
Table of Contents
Table of contents
2. Consumer Trends: what behaviors are influencing demand for pet products
3. Innovation Trends: how brands are responding to evolving consumer needs
Smart Pet Lifestyles
Fresh Pet Food Delivery
4. Looking Ahead: future innovation opportunities in pet products