Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Pop-Up Snack Pot
- Pages: 15
- Published: December 2019
- Report Code: CS1906SA
"Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Pop-Up Snack Pot" uses GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in Russia by Nestlé for Maggi Obed de Luxe instant mashed potato, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a pack that converts to a pop-up snack bowl, and considers how the format could potentially cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the Maggi Obed de Luxe pack format.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData's TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use GlobalData's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Seize+Adapt?
The packaging innovation – convenience
How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
Wider opportunities for a pop-up snack pot