Success Case Study: Gordon’s Premium Pink Distilled Gin – Capturing the UK’s Millennial drinkers with a new spin on a traditional brand
- Pages: 19
- Published: June 2018
- Report Code: CS1820SF
"Success Case Study: Gordon's Premium Pink Distilled Gin", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of pink color London Dry gin. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Premium pink distilled gin is a new flavor variant from the Gordon's gin brand, and it comes in a distinctive pale pink color with the natural sweetness of raspberries and strawberries. The drink has quickly found success, and repeatedly sold out during its initial limited distribution period. The company has since introduced a ready-to-drink cocktail version to expand the range.
– Gordon's pink gin offers attractive sensory experiences, including its fashion-trending pink color and its sweet flavor, which align well with the lifestyles and taste preferences of Millennials, the target audience.
– The price point of Gordon's pink gin is relatively reasonable compared to premium craft gin, making it more accessible.
– Understanding the power of social media and observing a variety of trends in different sectors helps cultivate new opportunities.
Reasons to buy
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents