Top Trends in Baby and Child Care 2018: Exploring the babies’ and children’s food, drinks and personal care categories
- Pages: 42
- Published: April 2018
- Report Code: CS1811CT
"Top Trends in Baby and Child Care 2018", report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the baby child care sector.
The baby and child care sector represents a highly dynamic scenario for growth and innovation, with consumer demand evolving towards products with nutritional, indulgent, and convenient attributes. This report’s focus is on the latest key consumer and innovation trends impacting the core segments within baby and child food, drinks and personal care.
– Parents are seeking ways to ensure that their children are able to get the right level of sleep each day to ensure positive mental and physical growth.
– A major priority for parents is to ensure their children are eating healthily with a well-balanced and nutritious diet. As a result parents are looking for food products with well-defined health credentials.
– Immersed in a world of digital technology, parents are increasingly incorporating smart solutions into their lives, in a bid to make parenting activities less burdensome.
– Understanding and creating a balanced diet for a baby or a child can be difficult to do and often requires a lot of time. Parents are constantly on the lookout for more convenient ways to make baby and child care easier for them.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Bloom and Blossom
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 6
2. Innovation Trends in Baby and Child Care
Sleeping aids 12
Clean eating 17
Convenient meal options 31
3. The future 36
4. Appendix 37