Top Trends in Toiletries and Hygiene 2018 – Exploring the oral hygiene, personal hygiene, and feminine hygiene categories
- Pages: 47
- Published: March 2018
- Report Code: CS1808CT
"Top Trends in Toiletries and Hygiene 2018", report focuses on outlining the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the toiletries and hygiene sector. Specifically, these include NPD that aligns with environmental concerns, the ongoing wellness revolution, the desire for novel and targeted solutions, and digital lifestyles.
The toiletries and hygiene sector represents a highly dynamic space for growth as consumers' quest for efficacy continues to evolve. Key trends discussed within this report include sustainability, the wellness revolution, hyper-specific products, the alignment with digital technologies, and the novelty factor.
– Over two thirds of global consumers agree that they are most likely to purchase products developed for their lifestyle.
– Over a third of global consumers are motivated to try new flavors and fragrances by curiosity.
– Over two thirds of global consumers believe that living an ethical or sustainable lifestyle is important or very important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
HE Advanced Grooming
Jean & Len Philosophie
Duke Cannon Supply Co.
Dollar Shave Club
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Innovation Trends in Toiletries and Hygiene
Kind to the Planet
The Wellness Revolution
Make it Novel