Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a dispenser with a sound mechanism
- Pages: 15
- Published: September 2018
- Report Code: CS1805SA
"Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a dispenser with a sound mechanism", uses GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format currently used in France and the United Kingdom by Corsair Toiletries for Despicable Me 3 hand wash and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a dispenser with a sound mechanism format, currently used for a hand wash product, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Despicable Me 3 hand wash dispenser with a sound mechanism.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData's TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this interactive pack could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use GlobalData's Seize+Adapt Case Studies to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Corsair Toiletries Ltd.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Seize+Adapt?
The packaging innovation – intelligence and interactivity
How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
Wider opportunities for dispenser with a sound mechanism