TrendSights Analysis: Trust & Transparency – Establishing brand credibility to enhance consumer confidence and loyalty
- Pages: 31
- Published: March 2017
- Report Code: CS1704TS
"TrendSights Analysis: Trust & Transparency", explores what the Trust & Transparency trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
In an environment where consumers have become highly skeptical they want deeper, more authentic reassurances and transparency about how products are made. The FMCG industry must proactively cultivate an improved and more trustworthy image, while remembering that actions speak louder than words.
– Over half of global consumers state that a "trusted" brand is important or very important when choosing soft drinks to purchase.
– Two-thirds of global consumers don't think that scientific claims made about beauty or grooming products are trustworthy.
– Half of global consumers find it hard to fully trust any grocery business, regardless of size.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Salty Girl Seafood
Crown Royal Whiskey
Black Towers Wine
PHB Ethical Beauty
The Honest Kitchen
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Trust & Transparency ?
Why is Trust & Transparency important?
Who is driving Trust & Transparency?
How can Trust & Transparency be capitalized on?
What Next in Trust & Transparency?