TrendSights Analysis: Digital Lifestyles
- Pages: 40
- Published: November 2016
- Report Code: CS0050TS
"TrendSights Analysis: Digital Lifestyles" explores the disruption of today's digitizing landscape on consumer behaviors and lifestyles.
Today's consumers are living in a rapidly digitizing world that is becoming seamlessly integrated into everyday life. People are becoming increasingly dependent on digital solutions to assist with and enhance day-to-day life and personal management. Similarly, the explosion in smartphone, internet, and social media usage has resulted in evolving behaviors and interactions, in turn reshaping the needs and attitudes of consumers.
– Currently, the top five areas of tech or digital tool usage are largely related to health and wellness and managing personal finances.
– The Millennial generation are a key focus for brands seeking to tap into the Digital Lifestyles trend and they are most likely to integrate behaviors surrounding the digital landscape into their day-to-day lives such as posting on social media, and also most likely to be interested in smart concepts such as a connected home.
– 41% of global consumers believe being able to produce their own food and drink at home using a 3D printer appealing.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with the Digital Lifestyle trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
– Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
– Identify the innovation implications of Digital Lifestyles for your sector.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Trend snapshot
2. Connectivity and community
4. Key take-outs
5. What next?