Chile Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Chile’s defense budget is rapidly changing, reflecting the ongoing political and economic upheaval taking place within the state. In 2017 the Ministry of Defense’s budget totalled $2.63 billion. This figure remained relatively stable over the following two years before falling by 15.2% to $2.16 billion in 2020, and again by 40.1% to $1.29 billion in 2021. The defense budget will recover and stabilize from 2022 and over the rest of the forecast period.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Chilean defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
– Huge political reforms and the repeal of the Copper Laws are impacting Chile's defense budget
– The budget will recover over the forecast period, as Chile settles into the new political status quo and recovers from the effects of COVID-19
– Border disputes and the extreme geographies of Chile drive defense spending
– Major procurement programs include the KC-390 and new diesel electric submarines
Who Should Buy
– Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
– The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
– The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Chile's defense budget: detailed analysis of Chile's FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
– Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Chile's military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Chilean military regulation.
– Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Chile are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Chile's defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Israel defense market over the next five years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Israel market and identify the opportunities offered.
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major threats that are driving the Israel defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Israel government
– Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Vard Marine Inc
General Electric Co
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Political Situation of Chile
Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
Off-Budget Military Transactions
Drivers of Defense Expenditure
Key Market Trends and Insights
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Political And Strategic Alliances
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Special Registry and Trade Associations
Types of Contracts and Opportunities
Market Entry Routes
Major M&A, Financing and Partnerships of the Chile’s Defense Market
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness, 2020-2025
Top Defense Segments By Value
Import And Export Market Dynamics
Import Market Dynamics
Defense Platform Acquisitions
New Diesel Electric Submarine
Amphibious and Military Transport Vessel
Defense Companies Operating In Chile
Main Defense Companies
About This Report