CAD/CAM Systems and Materials (Dental Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within dental devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on CAD/CAM systems and materials market for the year 2020 and beyond. CAD/CAM systems are utilized in the processing and fabrication of dental prosthodontics. CAD/CAM systems improve in the design and fabrication of dental prostheses such as crowns, crown lays, veneers, inlays and onlays, fixed bridges, dental implant restorations, and dentures.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Scope of the CAD/CAM Systems and Materials market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed CAD/CAM Systems and Materials market and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total CAD/CAM systems and materials market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights includes qualitative market specific information with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for CAD/CAM systems and materials market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for CAD/CAM systems and materials market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
What is the CAD/CAM Systems and Materials market size during the historical and forecast period?
CAD/CAM Systems and Materials market, by segment
For more segment insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the CAD/CAM Systems and Materials market?
The number of CAD/CAM installed base in North America is expected to grow in the forecast years. The increasing trend is due to the advancement of new technology which makes restorations easier and more time efficient, and a growing population of edentulous patients.
The European dental market is the largest in the world. Although dental care is not integrated into the national healthcare programs in many European countries, the CAD/CAM systems and materials market will exhibit strong growth. The market penetration in Western Europe is higher than most regions. Western Europe will continue to comprise the largest segment of the CAD/CAM systems and materials market, as many Eastern European countries continue to struggle with dental education and access for much of their population. However, even in countries like the UK or France, where a portion of dental care is covered by public health insurance, many patients still struggle to meet the high costs of dental care. Even the most comprehensive public dental insurance schemes usually provide free care to children under 18, while laying a significant portion of the financial burden for dental care on adults.
Developed countries such as Australia and New Zealand follow similar trends to North America due to their economic, healthcare and dentalcare infrastructure. Japan and South Korea are emerging markets and will see increased CAD/CAM penetration in the coming years. Less developed countries, China and India, have small dental markets due to a widespread lack of education and infrastructure in dental healthcare.
Brazil boasts a large CAD/CAM systems and materials market even when compared to developed nations such as France and Spain. CAD/CAM systems are being implemented for standardization of dental restorations. As practitioners become more knowledgeable with newer technologies, there will be a shift from traditional hand-made restorations to CAD/CAM technologies.
Traditional restoration methods are heavily utilized within Middle East & Africa region. The penetration for CAD/CAM technologies is low, this is likely due to the lacking infrastructure within the region. Additionally, most dentists within the region prefer traditional restoration processes and do not prioritize time saved from restorations. Thus, the region will likely see minimal growth with CAD/CAM systems within the forecast period.
CAD/CAM Systems and Materials market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2020)||$2,789.2 million|
|Key companies||Dentsply Sirona Inc, Danaher Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Carestream Dental Ltd, 3Shape A/S, Amann Girrbach AG, Planmeca Oy, 3M Health Care Ltd, Roland DGA Corporation, GC Corp, and Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile|
Who are the CAD/CAM Systems and Materials market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the CAD/CAM systems and materials market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Dentsply Sirona Inc, Danaher Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Carestream Dental Ltd, 3Shape A/S, Amann Girrbach AG, Planmeca Oy, 3M Health Care Ltd, Roland DGA Corporation, GC Corp, and Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the CAD/CAM systems and materials marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on CAD/CAM systems & materials market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving CAD/CAM systems & materials market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the CAD/CAM systems & materials market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific CAD/CAM systems & materials market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Dentsply Sirona Inc
Ivoclar Vivadent AG
Carestream Dental Ltd
Amann Girrbach AG
3M Health Care Ltd.
Roland DGA Corporation
Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
The CAD/CAM systems and materials market in 2020 is worth $2,789.2 million.
The CAD/CAM systems and materials market has been segmented by product (Chairside CAD/CAM Systems, Laboratory CAD/CAM Systems, 3D Scanners and Others), 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific) and 39 countries.
Key players in the CAD/CAM systems and materials market include Dentsply Sirona Inc, Danaher Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Carestream Dental Ltd, 3Shape A/S, Amann Girrbach AG, Planmeca Oy, 3M Health Care Ltd, Roland DGA Corporation, GC Corp, and Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
Dentsply Sirona Inc has the largest market share in the CAD/CAM systems and materials market.