Brunei Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
This report offers detailed analysis of Brunei defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Brunei is well known for its multi-vector foreign policy, with which it manages to maintain stable relations with all of its neighbours. It is a relatively peaceful country compared to other Central Asian nations, which encounter frequent turbulence. Brunei is also an active participant in the NATO Partnership for Peace Program. However, its proximity to Russia and China makes security a strategically vital issue. Brunei has developed the capabilities of its armed forces with foreign assistance, mostly from the US. The budget for Brunei’s armed forces, which consists of ground forces, air forces, and naval forces, stands at $1.1 billion in 2021, registering a negative CAGR of 5.87% during the historic period.
Drivers of Defense expenditure include Brunei’s modernization programs, Territorial disputes in the South China Sea, Threat of terrorism
Who Should Buy
– Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
– The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
– The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Brunei defense budget: detailed analysis of Brunei FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
– Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Brunei military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Brunei military regulation.
– Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Brunei are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Brunei defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Brunei defense market over the next five years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Brunei market and identify the opportunities offered.
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major threats that are driving the Brunei defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Brunei government
– Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Lockheed Martin Corp
Fr Lurssen Werft GmbH & Co KG
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Primary Threat Perception
Political And Strategic Alliances
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Procurement Policy And Process
Market Entry Route
Major M&A, Financing and Partnerships
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness, 2021-2026
Top Defense Segments By Value
Import And Export Market Dynamics
Import Market Dynamics
Export Market Dynamics
Defense Platform Acquisitions
Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
Brunei Navy’s Plataforma Estratégica de Superficie (PES) frigate
Sistema RPAS Táctico de Altas Prestaciones (SIRTAP)
Defense Companies Operating In South Korea
Main Defense Companies
About This Report