Bronchoscopes are used in a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, including, detection of tumors, lung infection, and airway blockages. Certain respiratory diseases such as tuberculosis, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and trachea oesophageal fistula are easily detected with the help of bronchoscopes. Therapeutic procedures include management of benign airway stenosis, laser bronchoscopy, cryotherapy, endobronchial brachytherapy, photodynamic therapy, and airway stents. Bronchoscopy is frequently performed in intensive care units (ICUs) for airway management and respiratory sampling. As it is easy to learn and perform for bedside applications with relatively few complications, bronchoscopy is indispensable in the intensive care unit setting.
GlobalData has grouped bronchoscopes into the following categories:
- Non-Video Bronchoscopes
- Rigid Bronchoscopes
- Flexible Fibre Bronchoscopes
- Video Bronchoscopes
- Flexible Video Bronchoscopes
- Mobile Bronchoscopes
GlobalData’s Market Analysis and Forecast Models are built to visualize quantitative market trends within a specific therapeutic area. Each model is segmented further to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective markets. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, and company share analysis. We provide epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. All the models are color-coded and fully-sourced, moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
GlobalData’s robust methodologies and sources enable our models to provide extensive and accurate overviews of markets. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. GlobalData conducts thousands of interviews with demand side participants, most of them are physicians, surgeons, and specialists within their therapeutic areas. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends, these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Who should buy this report? This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bronchoscopes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
- Competitive Assessment
- Currently marketed Bronchoscopes and evolving competitive landscape
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Bronchoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bronchoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bronchoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bronchoscopes market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Fujifilm Holdings Corp
KARL STORZ SE & Co KG
PENTAX Medical Co (Hoya Corp)
Richard Wolf GmbH
Table of Contents
- Navigation Page
- Model Structure
- Market Summary
- Market Share
- Market Access
- 39 Countries covered
- About GlobalData